Nadifa Collection


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, hi this is me Dea Nadifa. I am going to show you my squeeze toys . I am going to show you by color form red to pink like a rainbow. So first we have a bunny. He is red. The smell is very good. The smell is just like bubble gum strawberry. And now for my next rainbow squeeze we have orange. For orange we have ice spandex. And now my yellow squeeze we have peach. And then for our green squeeze we have flogy. Then for our blue squeeze ....I have five blue squeeze. The first one we have a house. It’s so cute. It’s very big. Then my next squeeze is egg.   For purple squeeze we have a donut. For the next purple we have unicorn moon. For the final squeeze we have the pink one. First we have a bowl of rice. The smell is just like a real rice. So that is it my rainbow squeeze. Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judith Makes Dragon Fruit Juice

Judith tells us how to make dragon fruit juice. Let's watch